Published on : 09 April 20213 min reading time
Since when does hypnosis exists ?
Long ago, civilizations did not have access to today’s medicines and treatments. However, they had a healer, a shaman, or a healer. This person was respected for his talents in treating various illnesses.
To do this, the majority of healers used the power of hypnosis. The subconscious is very sensitive to different forms of stimulation and that is exactly what hypnosis does. The opening of the subconscious to the power of hypnosis allows the patient to believe that he is doing better. Thus, he can also overcome an addiction or a bad habit.
Modern hypnotherapy techniques have been refined and perfected. However, the principles of relaxation used remain basically the same as they have been for many years.
When to use hypnosis?
Hypnosis is more and more widespread. It was developed by doctors and nurses, chiropractors and hypnosis experts. Creative visualization is a form of hypnosis. So if you have experienced this during a relaxation or yoga class, you have also practiced a form of hypnosis.
Many professionals use hypnosis for medical purposes. Moreover, trainees can also benefit from this kind of training. They practice it regularly to reduce pain and minimize bleeding during surgery.
Psychiatrists also used it extensively before they could prescribe drugs to control anxiety and depression. In fact, you probably know someone who has had hypnosis. People use it to quit smoking, to control their weight or stress, or to help with childbirth.
Why we use hypnosis ?
- There are several reasons for using hypnosis, each more or less successful than the other. Among the most noted examples are notably:
- Age regression to “relive” from a safe distance an incident from the past, often from childhood, in order to heal a trauma: this method is most commonly practiced by psychologists, psychiatrists and other health workers mental.
- Hypnosis to find lost objects: the hypnotized person must have been present when the object was moved. It is not about magic, but simply about a way without pressure to find a memory. This method is sometimes effective, but not always.
- Fertility hypnosis: When doctors cannot find a physical reason why a pregnancy has not occurred, fertility hypnosis is often effective. While it is usually the woman who is hypnotized, some practitioners now hypnotize the man as well.
- Hypnosis to create a virtual vacation when you are stressed out and cannot take a physical break. It is certainly no substitute for a decadent getaway to the beach, the mountains or a Swiss chalet. Nonetheless, it can be a quick, worry-free way to unwind.
How to stay healthy ?